Fair Plain, Michigan

This company is a farce !They owe me 3,000 and refuse to pay .

After telling me I would be paid in full he never showed to pay and avoided all phone calls from not only myself but 10 other employees at the same job site . He was hired on from Herman Kittle to do a MISKA job in Niles Michigan and not only can't do the work himself but refuses to pay those who did the work . His wife or girlfriend was extremely rude and unprofessional and tho wrote me the check for the job I completed failed to sign it . The police were involved and witnessed her give me the check as they were trying to pretend they were paying .

Never do business with this crook !I will be taking this to court and will be putting levies on anything that Shawn Wallace own

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wallace construction work experience. Wallace Construction needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wallace construction work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wallace Construction.

Had an Experience with Wallace Construction?

Comments

I also worked on the niles job and also was not paid a dime but was also told he would pay in full ans when i got there he was no where to be found and he stole tools from me when he cowardly suck out without paying any of his employees.he once told me he works all over the united states ripping off people that have familys and bills.some people are trying to make a live honestly.. Wallase construction are not.

Your a thief that helped steal more then 8,000 in tools.ploice report# 16-330..wallace construction will go out of his way to help the workers that work hard,that will not lie and that do not steal off the jobsite.